Being overweight is an important social and medical problem. Excess weight significantly reduces the quality of life, reduces the length of life and contributes to the development of various diseases. There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of excess body weight - a sedentary lifestyle, stress, heavy drinking. But often, malnutrition leads to extra kilos. In the pre-summer season, for most women, the topic of weight loss is more popular than ever. Many ladies are interested in the question of how to lose weight in 1 month without harming health.
Is it possible to lose weight in a month?
There are many ways to get rid of excess weight, from various diets to drug and surgical treatment. However, in most cases, a properly selected diet and increased physical activity are enough. Then the question of whether to lose weight in 1 month will be quickly resolved.
At the heart of any weight loss method is the principles of proper and healthy nutrition. Many people mistakenly believe that the new fasting allows you to achieve the most effective results in the process of fighting excess weight. In fact, a complete refusal of food in the future will result in you being able to gain even more kilograms. Experiencing a stressful event, the body will store twice as much fat, hoping that the same situation will repeat.
Is it really possible to lose weight in a month? First of all, you should know that the process of getting rid of excess body weight should not take place by restricting your intake but by changing your diet. A balanced diet and adherence to the lifestyle will help you quickly achieve the desired results without affecting your health.
The basic rule of weight loss is to expend more energy than you take in. The body then uses its stored fat - fat stored specifically for such "extreme" cases. To lose excess weight, you should reduce your daily calorie intake to 1200-1500 kcal. Or balance your diet so it's up to standard, but make sure to include physical activity. This will help you lose a few pounds in a short time without drastic changes in your diet.
However, having decided on the question of how to lose weight in a month, you do not need to stop there. It is important not only to achieve a certain result, but also to keep it for a long time.
How to lose weight in a month
Many women say, "I want to lose weight in a month! " But they don't always know how to do it right. Meanwhile, not all weight loss methods are safe for health. Many of them are extreme and can be harmful to health. So, deciding to lose weight in a short time, you must first know how to lose weight properly. In a month, you can achieve significant results without strict diets and going to the gym. To do this, just follow some recommendations:
- Follow the diet and daily activities.This is one of the highlights of the question, how to lose weight in a month. Excess weight disappears much faster when you eat, exercise, wake up and go to bed on schedule. At the same time, feed should be taken at least five times a day, at regular intervals. Breakfast should be large, followed by lighter meals during the day. It is necessary to eat dinner 4-5 hours later before going to bed, so that calories have time to convert into energy and not be "stored" aside;
- Drink more water.Here is another secret of how to lose weight in a month. Reviews of many people who are trying to get rid of excess body weight show that it is often due to a lack of fluids that there is a feeling of hunger. However, instead of drinking a glass of mineral water or a cup of tea, most people start looking for something to eat. At the same time, snacks are not always made with products that promote weight loss;
- Replace unhealthy foods with healthy ones.One of the highlights of how to lose weight in a month. When planning to lose weight, you need to forget certain foods forever. Flour bread, confectionery and sausage, smoked meat, pasta, mayonnaise, sweet and carbonated drinks, all fast foods should be excluded from the diet, limited usepotatoes and cereals. Instead, you should eat as many vegetables, fruits, dairy products, stewed or steamed meat, fish as possible;
- Stop drinking wine.Even if alcoholic beverages are rarely consumed, in order to lose weight, alcohol should be completely abandoned. Vodka, beer, alcohol contain calories, in addition, drinking alcohol also implies snacking, in a drunken state will increase appetite;
- Substitute dishes.This psychological technique, strangely enough, works very well. If you use a smaller plate, you can significantly reduce your food consumption;
- Enter physical activity.Sports are very important for people who say they want to lose weight in a month. Exercise helps expend energy, tone muscles, and help slimmer figure. Outdoor activities are especially effective - biking, running or simply walking. You can do special exercises to lose weight.
You should also know that excess weight should be lost slowly, no more than one kilogram per week. At the same time, the results obtained during weight loss will be better fixed, and health will not be compromised.
How to lose weight in a month, reviews
How to lose weight in a month? As evidenced by the reviews of people who have lost significant weight in a short time, following simple rules has helped them do this. Moreover, they not only get rid of excess weight, but also form new "healthy" habits for themselves. What are these rules that will help you lose weight effectively?
- The weight loss process must be approached responsibly and not let anyone lead you astray. Better yet, find a good motivation to lose weight and strive for your goals, no matter what;
- Build a balanced diet for yourself, eating only natural and freshly prepared foods, no semi-finished products and substitutes;
- Eat only at strictly fixed hours;
- It is better to eat as often as possible, but little by little, more than once or twice and in large portions;
- Once a week, you can schedule a fasting day for yourself. Many reviews say that such days allow you to cleanse the body of toxins;
- Sleep should be at least 7-8 hours, this contributes to a normal metabolism;
- Need to move more and breathe fresh air;
- Limit salty foods.
In addition, any weight loss program must include training so that weight loss occurs through the burning of fat, not by loss of muscle mass. Following all the above recommendations, there will be no longer a question of whether it is realistic to lose weight in a month.